With the stand-alone remote power solution that the EFOY fuel cell system provides, it is not always easy to regularly visit its location to check that everything is operating as expected. StackWatch for EFOY overcomes that issue by providing a ‘live’ link directly to your EFOY equipment to allow constant communication with the unit.
The system can also be set up to provide instant alerts on any operating parameter such as fuel levels becoming low, or a fault with any part of the system. These alerts can be sent directly via text, email or both to designated engineers or operators so that any corrective action required can be taken.
StackWatch provides up-to the minute details of all of these operating parameters as well as historical data across the life or operating time of the unit.
- Secure external server-based system for extra safety and continuous monitoring operation at all times.
- 24 hour, 365 days a year monitoring of your EFOY fuel cell system
- Full customisable alert / alarm notifications via email and or / text
- Full access to the online StackWatch system for up to the minute and historical operating data across all measured parameters
MONITORS THE FOLLOWING OPERATING PARAMETERS OF YOUR EFOY FUEL CELL
- Operating state
- Operating mode
- System battery voltage
- Unit runtime
- Output current
- On/Off voltage settings
- Fuel used
- Methanol cartridge fuel level*
- Freeze protection initiated
*when installed with optional fuel level sender
INCLUDES ALL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
- GSM Modem with all power and data connections
- Fully non-network-specific roaming SIM for maximum signal strength at all times
- Simple one-plug connection, seconds to install with no technical knowledge required